The MCFSC offers U.S. Figure Skating proficiency testing for various levels.
Testing is held periodically for club skaters pending partner and judge availability.
To be eligible to test, a skater must:
- Be a current member of U.S. Figure Skating
- Be in good standing of their home club
- Provide a letter or email of permission to test from their home club
- Pay the appropriate fees (including dance lesson fees if applicable)
- Have the recommendation of their coach as indicated by the coach's signature on the test form
Skaters taking dance tests will be required to take at least one dance lesson from the designated MCFSC partner. Dance tests may also be taken with a coach of the skater as the partner.
Lesson Fees – Charged by the partner for a lesson or partner practice (NOT included on test form – skater will be charged separately by the dance partner)
Partner Fees – Charged by the partner to take the skater through the test on test day (included on test form)
Test Fees – The cost to take a test (included on test form)
Testing fees are based on ice costs, partner and judges’ expenses, which include travel, lodging, and meals. U.S. Figure Skating judges are volunteers and are not paid a fee or stipend.
Applications must include the coach(es) who will be coaching and/or partnering.
All USFSA events, including testing, require that a coach be registered with USFSA. The USFSA website lists all coaches who are registered and will be used to confirm coach registration. Names appear on the list only when all USFSA registration requirements have been met. Please see the USFSA website or contact the USFSA directly at (719)635-5200 for further information regarding coach registration.
NEXT TEST DATE: June 25th & 26th
- Due dates will be strictly adhered to.
- Test applications are posted above for non-MCFSC members.
- Non-MCFSC member applications will be accepted if time permits.
- MCFSC members can receive test applications from their primary coach, MCFSC test chair or through the link above.